Which goalies to play tonight?

I've got Miller (unconfirmed tonight against Toronto), Quick and Kipper--Quick is playing the Oilers and Kipper is playing the Av's. I'm in the playoffs, winning, with a chance to win this year and can afford no screw ups. Miller could not play against the Leafs but that's a tough call at this... show more I've got Miller (unconfirmed tonight against Toronto), Quick and Kipper--Quick is playing the Oilers and Kipper is playing the Av's.

I'm in the playoffs, winning, with a chance to win this year and can afford no screw ups.

Miller could not play against the Leafs but that's a tough call at this point. Let's assume he plays so which 2 do I play?

Thanks for any help you can offer--looking forward to the playoffs whether or not my guys (Sabs) are in it--love this time of year!
Update: ******I know what goalies PLAY, I want to know which 2 of my 3 I should play in fantasy hockey. You're only allowed 2.
2 answers