• Sports >
  • Hockey
  • Sports >
  • Hockey

Which goalies to play tonight?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I've got Miller (unconfirmed tonight against Toronto), Quick and Kipper--Quick is playing the Oilers and Kipper is playing the Av's. I'm in the playoffs, winning, with ...show more
Update : ******I know what goalies PLAY, I want to know which 2 of my 3 I should ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Bob answered 3 years ago
If you wanna what goalies start tonight. Go to this website.

Source:

Asker's Rating & Comment

3 out of 5
I should have been more clear that this was for fantasy hockey and I knew who was starting, but thanks for trying to help. I went with Miller and Quick--hope I made the right choice. Thanks again for the help.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

1 answer hidden
  • In YoUr FaCe answered 3 years ago
    ^
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Which goalies to play tonight?
    I've got Miller (unconfirmed tonight against Toronto), Quick and Kipper--Quick is playing the Oilers and Kipper is playing the Av's.

I'm in the playoffs, winning, with a chance to win this year and can afford no screw ups.

Miller could not play against the Leafs but that's a tough call at this point. Let's assume he plays so which 2 do I play?

Thanks for any help you can offer--looking forward to the playoffs whether or not my guys (Sabs) are in it--love this time of year!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock