What anime should i watch next? I like one piece, naruto, bleach, yu yu hakusho, DBZ, fairy tail?

I want an anime that is kinda long like around 100 episodes +, but it could also be new and have potential but not many episodes. Don't tell me these animes that are like 20 years old or whatever I hate those. And I would like one with a guy as the main character preferably in high school not middle school, but... show more I want an anime that is kinda long like around 100 episodes +, but it could also be new and have potential but not many episodes. Don't tell me these animes that are like 20 years old or whatever I hate those. And I would like one with a guy as the main character preferably in high school not middle school, but if there is a time jump latr in the series where he gets older that's fine. These are the types of animes I like give me one similar please.

One piece
Naruto shippuuden
Bleach
Ao no exorcist
Fairy tail
Yu yu hakusho
Dragon ball (z and gt as well)
Ruroni kenshin
Inuyasha
Full metal alchemist ( haven't seen brotherhood)
Currently watching shaman king although I hope it gets better on episode 8

Also I've tried to watch hunter x hunter but the kid is just so young... Does he get older?
And I've tried to watch katekyo hit man reborn but it just doesnt seem like the others does it get good later?

But please more suggestions, and no old *** **** like Greatest disciple I can't stand bad graphics lol
Update: O I forgot I've seen death note too