Is Facebook down today 4-6-2012?

I can't get on to my facebook account. What's going on today???

Favorite Answer

Facebook's fine on my end

Source(s): jumped on there @ 10.00am

The first thing is your connection to internet failure or you forget your password. Facebook wasn't down today other people can get in on Facebook so that didn't happen.

It's not working for me either. I tried to log in and when i do i get this.. Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few hours. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

It's been down in Norfolk Virginia for a couple hours now. Can get on with my phone but not on computer

i have not been able to get on for 3 damn days! maintenance crap apparantly. they say will be back in a few hours. tried from multiple computers and get same message. but my son can log on...it says it doesnt affect everyone at once....still think its bullshit going on 4 days now, sent them multiple messages complaining but all they can do is send an automated reply so i have no idea if anyone at all is doing anything about it....failbook!!!

Yes

It isn't down for me, try refreshing the page. It also may be your ISP (internet service provider) that is having the problems

im on my facebook now. maybe something is wrong with your internet.

or maybe its just acting like that for some people. just wait till later. its

probably lagging.

Source(s): i know facebook and i go on it everyday

Nope.

Source(s): I'm on Facebook now.

I can't get onto my account either