What are some ridiculous reasons for people getting wrongly banned from Yahoo! Answers?

Many have had to create new accounts because Yahoo! banned ("suspended") us for false or frivolous reasons.What are some of the stories? Here are a few examples: One poster was banned after asking what the best way they could punish themselves for having automatic intrusive thoughts. They described... show more Many have had to create new accounts because Yahoo! banned ("suspended") us for false or frivolous reasons.What are some of the stories? Here are a few examples:

One poster was banned after asking what the best way they could punish themselves for having automatic intrusive thoughts. They described what they did each time they had one, but wanted something to really send the message to their subconsciousness that they would continue to do this until the thoughts stopped. The poster lost their account over that.

Another poster asked what would be the best way they could make money to afford their "drugs." They meant doctor prescribed drugs. They lost their answers account for that, despite not asking about street drugs nor misused medications.

Others lost their accounts after complaining to Yahoo! about wrongful deletions.

So what are some other wrongful banishment tales?
Update: 1. Lets not use the word suspensions. Yahoo! misuses the term "suspension" to mean banishment. Lets call it what it really is. 2. Actually, appeals don't always work. Plenty of times people have appealed and were correct, yet were still suspended. I know. I am familiar with the person who asked... show more 1. Lets not use the word suspensions. Yahoo! misuses the term "suspension" to mean banishment. Lets call it what it really is.

2. Actually, appeals don't always work. Plenty of times people have appealed and were correct, yet were still suspended. I know. I am familiar with the person who asked about last resort methods to stop unwanted thoughts and that case. Then there was the guy who kept asking about a place named Lindsay. He was asking about reviews of the place. But Yahoo! kept deleting it as "chat," assuming it was about some woman, not a place.

3. The exact wording should not matter if the words used have valid uses. What do you call a pharmacist? A druggist. A druggist deals with drugs. Legally-prescribed drugs, but still drugs. They shouldn't be forced to use the word "medication" or "prescriptions" out of fear of some Marxist website banning them, should they?

4. Every time I was reported, I was in the right.