Insecure: I am too shy to talk in class. I desperately need help!?

im in 8th grade and im shy in classes but a different person with my friends. I am very affraid of how people are going to accept me. What if they dont hear me when i talk ? What if they think my question was stupid? I know im being negative but i cant help it. I was born in europe and moved to united states in 5... show more im in 8th grade and im shy in classes but a different person with my friends. I am very affraid of how people are going to accept me. What if they dont hear me when i talk
? What if they think my question was stupid? I know im being negative but i cant help it. I was born in europe and moved to united states in 5 th grade so my english is good, but not the best ( that what i think). The shyness is getting on my nerves becuase teacher might grade me on participation

1.) how should i be more social in class?
2.) how should i be confidednt on askig questions in clas?
3.) how to loose my insecurity?

PLUS when a teacher asks a question i know the answer ( it always turns out its the correct one) but i am too shy and insecure to ask it HELP!