Advantages and Disadvantages of a Wii?

Im saving up money to buy a Wii at the end of the year?

Anything i should know like:

Multiplayer

Game Releases

Pleease tell advantages and disadvantages

LOADS of great games released every year.

First console to have a move sensetive controller.

Quite Cheap.

Lots/All of the games have a two player mode or online multiplayer mode.

Very small ,and,unlike the XBOX or PS3, it won't take up really any space at all.

Looks cool.

It comes in many different colours.

With a few simple tweaks you can play it on your PC.

If you want any ideas for games I have bought FIFA South Africa World Cup 2010,MarioKart,The Legend of Zelda,Super Mario Bros and Mario Party.

Source(s): Have a Wii,XBOX,PS1,PS2,PSP and a DSi

I think the advantages are that there are great games like Zelda:Skyward Sword and One Piece:Unlimited Adventure with a great story, great gameplay and good graphics. The disadvantages are probably the fact that like most game consoles the Internet barely works no matter how good yours is, the games are mostly like Wii Sports and other games like that. I think some one of the best systems there is is the Xbox 360 but the problem is that you need to pay to use online multiplayer.

Source(s): I have the Wii, The Xbox 360, a dsi and ds, and a ps3. Best is Xbox 360.