What should i watch on Netflix?

I need some TV shows or movies that are really awesome and are on Netflix, I am more into the teen stuff, and i really need a good movie. Please help!

I am also into comedies but not like the dumb ones, i don't really like old movies from the 90s and i really need to find something fun.

If you want to laugh then watch Scary Movie. If you want action watch the Expendables or The Punisher. If you cant see rated R movies then for comidies watch Back to School. And for action watch True Grit.

• Taylor

For shows you can see stuff like, switched at birth secret life of an merican trnager, jerseyshore,16 and pregnate.

You should watch "The Killing" Its a detective/mystery/crime tv show.

Its about a girl being murdered and some detectives try to find the killer and everyone is a suspect

just go to this site and search for it

http://watch-full-movies.org/

PONIES