Christians! What is the real reason for the red-shift of galaxies and cosmic microwave background radiation?

The red-shift of light from distant galaxies and the observations of cosmic microwave background radiation is cited as evidence for the Big Bang. True Christians know the Big Bang is a satanic lie, however, these observations remain. How can they be explained without using the hot Big Bang theory? Any scriptural... show more The red-shift of light from distant galaxies and the observations of cosmic microwave background radiation is cited as evidence for the Big Bang. True Christians know the Big Bang is a satanic lie, however, these observations remain. How can they be explained without using the hot Big Bang theory? Any scriptural references would help.
Update: I read through the Jehovah's Witnesses link until I found a glaring error: "Cosmologists say the blast from the big bang was extremely smooth and uniform, according to the background radiation it allegedly left behind." Not true at all! The Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) vehicle found variations... show more I read through the Jehovah's Witnesses link until I found a glaring error:

"Cosmologists say the blast from the big bang was extremely smooth and uniform, according to the background radiation it allegedly left behind."

Not true at all! The Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) vehicle found variations in the background radiation, and these variations are what led to the formation of galaxies:

http://lambda.gsfc.nasa.gov/product/cobe...

I do have to give the JW's credit for trying, but they really didn't need to lie about the facts.