PLEASE HELP ME... VOICES?!?

I asked this earlier but want a second opinion. I'm 15 and used to self harm ( i still do, just not a often ) and i never got help for it because it was humiliating and my family are NOT supportive. i was refered to the school counsellors room ( its a bright happy room with two school counsellors ) but i... show more I asked this earlier but want a second opinion.

I'm 15 and used to self harm ( i still do, just not a often ) and i never got help for it because it was humiliating and my family are NOT supportive. i was refered to the school counsellors room ( its a bright happy room with two school counsellors ) but i still wouldnt tell them because i don't like them after they told my parents i had cuts on my arms.
ANYHOW now i made up this thing called mosely. He is half human, half goat. He wont leave me alone now! He tells me i'm fat and gets angry at me for eating. And if i eat after 5:30pm he will put a spider in my bed and if i eat too much he really upsets me. And insists i excersise. I'm 5'6" and weight 52kg but im still too fat. But one problem. Mosely is not real but i believe the things he says and i live by his rules because he upsets me. BUT HES NOT REAL. its really complicated. I will not tell anyone in real life no matter what. Or they might try give me a diagnosis or lock me in a mental hospital because of mosely. What shall i do??? :(
8 answers