1. typically they have more energy
2. usually less personal health problems, if any
3. can relate to their child more because of a smaller age difference
4. the parents, if they live an average lifespan, will be around for a longer period of their child's life.
5. young women have a stronger physical capacity to recover from the delivery process than older women who would take a longer time
1. research has shown that older women have lesser inner conflicts and changes of moods during pregnancy than younger women.
2. An older woman is also more disciplined and has more self control in being able to avoid food or drinks that might be harmful to her and her growing fetus.
3. better chance at having a life time partner
4. better chance at having a reliable car
5. better chance at having their own home
6. sometimes a higher education
7. better chance of having a high paying job or a good career
1. some are not ready to give up the typical teen lifestyle
2. no job or low paying job
3. juggling school, homework, studying, a job, a taking care of a baby can be very challenging to do.
4. the majority of the time the father does not stay in the picture
1. older women have been so used to looking after themselves for so many years that they find it very difficult to adjust to their additional roles of taking care of their babies
2. getting pregnant at a later stage in life also involves either having more children in quick succession or being content with only one child since the biological clock keeps ticking away
3. higher chance of gestational diebeties
4. higher chance of hypertension
5. higher chance of downs syndrom
6. less energy
7. kids will have to take on elderly parents at an earlier age