Is it me or is Adele overrated?

Adele is talented but boring. Her videos are boring, her music depresses me more then Bella from Twilight, and her voice isn't that good. The girls in my church choir can sing better. Not to mention it always sound to me she stays on one note. Adele only has 2 octaves, but people praise her like she's the... show more Adele is talented but boring. Her videos are boring, her music depresses me more then Bella from Twilight, and her voice isn't that good. The girls in my church choir can sing better. Not to mention it always sound to me she stays on one note. Adele only has 2 octaves, but people praise her like she's the new Mariah Carey.
My little sister listens to her, she has her first two albums that're all about love and heartbreak. If all she can write about is love and heartbreak, she's just like Taylor Swift, oh wait Taylor Swift has made fast songs never mind. But my point is she's not creative, and I seriously doubt people would give 2 f*cks about this lady if she was black and overweight, with a voice like hers.
Update: Agree with the first comment, I just wish she can have more personality, she sits in or walks in all her videos, and only sings about love and heartbreak. If this was the '80s Adele would've never had made it.
Update 2: @Ann Because people don't praise Bella, but people praise Adele, which to me aren't that different.