Facebook life event: first met someone..?

so on facebook, one of the life events you can add is "first met someone" you can tag the person, include the date, story, whatever.. i want to add the first time i met nick jonas (hahah, yeahhh don't judge) but it won't let me tag him. i have to inclue a "who" so i type in... show more so on facebook, one of the life events you can add is "first met someone"
you can tag the person, include the date, story, whatever..

i want to add the first time i met nick jonas (hahah, yeahhh don't judge) but it won't let me tag him. i have to inclue a "who" so i type in "nick jonas" but when i try to save it, it says i haven't included the person and it's a required field. i think it's because i didn't choose a person from my friends, because as i typed "nick", a few facebook friends named nick came up.

is there any way to do this without having to choose an actual facebook friend? i can't tag his fan page either.

thank youuu!