Meaningful anime/manga quotes?

Preferably anything from Bleach, Code geass, DBZ, Death note, or Trigun.

"Live to the fullest, Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest... and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile." - Ichigo's dad [sorry, his name escapes me, I haven't been very into Bleach lately.]

"I’m not Superman. So I can’t say anything big like I’ll protect everyone on Earth. I’m not a modest guy who will say it’s enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect… a mountain-load of people." - Ichigo

Oh, and there's always that one quote from Orihime - I personally didn't really find it too meaningful, but you might like it! "If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... Would I be able to bind two hearts together?”

"I will continue to do what I must until the very last moment." - L, L Change the World [it's the light novel, haha]

And I haven't read/seen the rest, so here are other animes. (:

"The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time." - Kotomi's parents, Clannad

"Meetings and partings, just a moment apart. Even so, I want to treasure them all." - Natsume, Natsume Yuujinchou

"Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth." - Mukuro, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

• Joan

"It is turning. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the grist that are crushed between the cogs. There is nothing we can do. I desire strength. If I cannot protect anything, then I desire a strong hand and a blade powerful enough to shatter fate." -Ichigo, Bleach "It turns...the wheel turns. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the wheel that turns. The wheel turns, guided by a strong hand of a power greater than ourselves." -Rukia, Bleach "Don't admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat!! When you lose but don't die, it just means you were lucky. At those times, think only about survival!" -Kenpachi, Bleach "I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win." -Ichigo, Bleach "In the end, whether you kill or get killed, you're just killing time." -Kenpachi, Bleach "There are two kind of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference: fights to defend life… and fights to defend pride…" -Ukitake, Bleach

• Young

"I'll take a chip...and eat it" - Death Note

You wont get any meaningful quotes from Bleach and Death Note, I'm not sure of the others.

• There aren't many meaningful quotes, like "Kaaaaameeeeeehaaaaaameeeeeehaaaaaaa!" From Dragonball Z, but I really liked the Zombie remake of "Row Your Boat" from Highschool of the Dead. ☺

Saya got mad at Hirano for teaching it to Amy, or whatever the little girl's name was, lol.

'You humans are always talking about hearts. It’s as if you have them in your hand. But my eye sees everything. Nothing can escape it. What it doesn’t see doesn’t exist. That’s how I’ve always fought. That's how I've always lived. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?'

- Ulquiorra from Bleach

This is my favorite.

This is what Light's father says after he has his heart attack and they are talking about Kira,

"It is the power to kill that is evil, not the person who has it." - Soichiro Yagami

Chapter 22 from the manga.

"Nyah Nyah hentai-kun! Nyah!~" - Every Anime female

I think it accurately depicts the misconstrued conception of reality that is adamantly consistent between time, society and culture.

Onepiece Luffy: "If you don't have something worth dying for than your not alive."