My German Shepherd is starting to get very aggressive?

Madde my German Shepherd is now 13 months old, recently she has started getting aggressive towards our 2 Shih Tzu's who are 5 and 3. It started with a bone one night that flew out of Madde's mouth and one of the little girls went and grabbed it resulting in the German Shepherd freaking out barking & growing... show more Madde my German Shepherd is now 13 months old, recently she has started getting aggressive towards our 2 Shih Tzu's who are 5 and 3. It started with a bone one night that flew out of Madde's mouth and one of the little girls went and grabbed it resulting in the German Shepherd freaking out barking & growing like I had never heard before, before I knew it Madde had my youngest Shih Tzu Abbi around the neck luckily the whole family was there to stop it before it ended horribly. 2 nights later the exact thing happed with my other Shih Tzu. She was ok for a few weeks but now it is starting agin but it is now worse with Madde trying to go after the little girls when they are just walking by. The final straw was on Sunday night, Madde was laying on her bed next to the back door, I went to go pet her, I scratched her belly and then she looked at me growled, barked and bit me. We keep the German shepherd and the shih tzu's seperated unless we can supervise them. I need help before I have a major incident!!
5 answers 5