Does anyone know where this Shakespeare quote comes from?

I've seen this quote all over the internet, always attributed to Shakespeare, but I can't find a legitimate source of where it comes from (i.e. a specific sonnet, play, speech, etc.):

"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time."

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

This is 20th/21st century psychobabble. Shakespeare never wrote anything remotely resembling that.

Please never trust any of these idiotic "internet quote sites." They are all, all, all crap.

I can't believe that any intelligent person could think for a minute that this was written by Shakespeare. Really. Get some critical-thinking skills, child.

There seem to be more BS quotes supposedly by Shakespeare on the internet, than real Shakespeare quotes.

If you want to read Shakespeare, forget the internet and READ SHAKESPEARE!

Never Play With Feelings Quotes

It's not Shakespeare, obviously.

If that's Shakespeare, I'm Beowulf.

The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are very difficult to verify.

-Abraham Lincoln