Ana asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Why do Aquarian Men think love comes with strings?

I’m a fiercely independent woman who is presently dating an Aquarian man. Though I don’t want any ties, (marriage or commitment) I do want monogamy and sex with love. For me, sex without love is a psychological dead end. It’s been several months and we’ve yet to sleep together because he sees sex with me as a commitment even though I’ve told him I don’t want one and want to keep my independence. I’d be happy to date him a few times a month. All my past relationships have been long distance and sex is great when you finally get together. At times he tries to trivialize our relationship, yet at other times has told me that he’s crazy about me; he’s never met anyone like me before; thinks I’m hilarious (we get along like a house on fire); loves my looks; my voice drives him “ga ga”(his term); I’m the first thing he thinks about in the morning and the last thing he thinks about when he goes to bed (he said I even haunt his dreams) and that he’s never felt this way about anyone in his life. This man once called me up crying that he’s never been in love before and it’s scaring the crap out of him. The next day he stood me up and called to tell me he’s not looking for any commitments, to which I said, “Who asked for one?” This guy has me on an emotional rollercoaster and as determined as I am to stay away from him as soon as I hear from him we’re right back where we started - drawn together like moths to a light bulb. The weirdest thing about this relationship is I can actually feel him thinking about me when we’re apart – and its non-stop constant. My head is buzzing right now. LOL! I know his feelings for me are sincere so how can I get him to realize that true love (to quote Stevie Wonder) ask for nothing?

Here are our charts -

Me-

PLANETARY POSITIONS

Sun Cancer 21°15'43 in house 7

Moon Aquarius 14°00'39 in house 1

Mercury Leo 2°17'33 in house 7

Venus Leo 15°15'19 in house 7

Mars Leo 14°05'28 in house 7

Jupiter Virgo 26°06'40 in house 8

Saturn Sagittarius 8°20'17 in house 11

Uranus Leo 6°15'49 in house 7

Neptune Libra 29°49'36 end of house 9

Pluto Leo 28°53'13 in house 8

True Node Scorpio 17°28'25 in house 10

Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)

Ascendant Capricorn 7°21'53

2nd House Aquarius 18°04'34

3rd House Pisces 29°33'07

Imum Coeli Taurus 1°48'25

5th House Taurus 26°08'00

6th House Gemini 16°42'25

Descendant Cancer 7°21'53

8th House Leo 18°04'34

9th House Virgo 29°33'07

Medium Coeli Scorpio 1°48'25

11th House Scorpio 26°08'00

12th House Sagittarius 16°42'25

Him-

Sun Aquarius 13°36'32 in house 10

Moon Pisces 14°11'58 in house 11

Mercury Capricorn 18°18'04 end of house 8

Venus Capricorn 26°04'43 in house 9

Mars Taurus 3°07'08 in house 12

Jupiter Libra 1°19'20 in house 5

Saturn Sagittarius 12°21'02 in house 7

Uranus Leo 4°34'27 in house 3

Neptune Scorpio 2°35'58 in house 6

Pluto Leo 29°35'35 in house 4

True Node Scorpio 25°14'41in house 6

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)

Ascendant Cancer 8°34'12

2nd House Cancer 0°37'46

3rd House Cancer 20°08'41

Imum Coeli Leo 11°41'29

5th House Virgo 10°05'23

6th House Libra 21°07'58

Descendant Sagittarius 8°34'12

8th House Capricorn 0°37'46

9th House Capricorn 20°08'41

Medium Coeli Aquarius 11°41'29

11th House Pisces 10°05'23

12th House Aries 21°07'58

Is his definition of a commitment the same as yours? You think of commitment as marriage. He might feel that monogamy (which you expect) is a commitment in and of itself. It's not unreasonable that you expect it (it's much safer) but many men equate the inability to roam free, including sexually, as a commitment and perhaps he knows himself well enough to know that the physical part of a relationship cannot be separated from the emotional and an emotional commitment frightens him. You list no aspects but he's acting very much like someone who has a conflict between his freedom loving Aquarius Sun and his emotional Pisces Moon I wouldn't push this issue. What good is it if you end up feeling that you've forced him into bed? And when the subject comes up I would bring up logical reasons along with any expressions of love. He sounds as though emotionally he already knows what he's feeling. Now you have to convince the mind.

Source(s): Scorpio studying serious astrology

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I’m a fiercely independent woman who is presently dating an Aquarian man. Though I don’t want any ties, (marriage or commitment) I do want monogamy and sex with love. For me, sex without love is a psychological dead end. It’s been several months and we’ve yet to sleep together because he sees sex...

Source(s): aquarian men love strings: https://tinyurl.im/NZ2zi

Why the hell not!! He can play you like a violin. Rock u like a guitar. I don't see why youre a string hater. If it wasnt for strings, you wouldnt be able to get your tampon out.