12 Answers

Relevance
  • DeeJay
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best answer

The song sounds familiar - I don’t know what to think. The comments under the video - say - it’s not Elvis.

If not - the singer is not bad.

Just looked through some of his videos - watched this one for the first time. He had tears - while singing the first song. While listening and knowing - he had little time left - he also brought tears to my own eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObUNSGv2ga8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

He did sing and loved - many gospel songs.

Thanks for sharing.

DeeJay.

• john
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I'm not sure whether I have heard this song or not.Either way it is beautiful and I am not that big of Elvis fan.But to give credit where credit is due,no one,except for perhaps the late Tennessee Ernie Ford,had such a command of Southern Gospel music.

• 8 years ago

That doesn't sound remotely like Elvis. I really don't care for the song either.

• RoHo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Not even close, another imitator. Elvis sings in a higher octave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbxg5jh0Fo

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Halia
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Not even close to Elvis. I could tell immediately.

• Milton
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

That is not Elvis. The poster said it was but it was not. I recognize Elvis' tonal qualities anywhere and this wasn't it.

• 8 years ago

That is not Elvis!

• S
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

This was a beautiful song. I wonder why he didn't release it. Elvis was very spiritual. I wonder if Lisa Marie will release it if she is in control of his estste.

• daisy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

But...but....but....how can it be lost when we are listening to it now?

Anything by Elvis is great.

• 8 years ago

Yes I have heard and it was beautiful. When things go wrong in our lives put you faith in God he will not let us go. He was so courageous to let his only son to die for us. Put you faith in God and he shall deliver us from evil. K2 Wonderful song.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.