Applying for Mortgage when self employed...?

I was pre-approved for a mortgage and have found a house that I like, but I am worried about the financing actually going through. I am self employed. I have been for almost 2 years now. I claim my income from my business for taxes, but since December my income has increased by about double, so I used this... show more I was pre-approved for a mortgage and have found a house that I like, but I am worried about the financing actually going through. I am self employed. I have been for almost 2 years now. I claim my income from my business for taxes, but since December my income has increased by about double, so I used this "new" monthly income on my pre-qualification application. I am worried about being able to prove that this is how much I make though, because on my taxes from 2011 and 2010 I could only claim a significantly lower amount of money. I do have bank receipts and monthly statements showing that I have made deposits each month matching the amount of income that is on my prequalification application. Will this be enough proof of income for a home loan?
Update: Also, if this matters any, my credit score is in the mid 700's
Update 2: a big reason for my income increasing was that I finished my degree. Which is something that would cause a permanent increase in my pay and income.