?
? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 years ago

is yahoo running slow today?

it takes longer to get a response on my yahoo answers today ,anyone else have this bother?

• rohan

Exactly the same here. It took forever to load the answering page. Are you in Germany, by any chance?

Yeah mine is being so bloody slow, it takes ages to see my question and answers and anything else i click. It might be yahoo, but could just be our computers.

At least I know now that it isn't just me. It's still slow for me but it's a hell of a lot better than it was 20 minutes ago.

• Rob

I am in South Australia and am finding it sloww here as well. Done a few reboots but no better.

My answers has just speeded up.

Yes very slow. I thought the problem was my computer(uk).

• mom

I thought it was just me. now I know others are having the same trouble. it could be the website. I live in georgia usa

Here in my area, SW Ontario, Canada very slowI also i thought it was my pc. maybe it's just Yahoo.

it sure is slow here in the Eastern USA

• Yes, I thought I was the only one experiencing this! :(

I too, thought kit was just me.. I live in the cold country.