1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee windshield wipers?

How can I get the wipers to work? I'm a new driver and this is my first car but when I turn it, the windshield wipers won't go, although when I use mist they go 2-3 times? Help please.

Check the fuse.

• reider

The Jeep GC is super in snow - and intensely costly to maintain in gasoline - comparable as your different 2 possibilities. None are going to get 20 mpg. in basic terms make particular you get one with finished TIME 4 wheelchronic. section time 4 wheelchronic isn't suitable for use on dry pavement - study the proprietors instruction manual. As stated, a Subaru might get greater useful gasoline monetary gadget, and do just to boot interior the snow. given which you like Fords, i might advise which you look at a 4 cylinder AWD Ford get away (Mercury Mariner, Mazda Tribute), which will to twenty mpg while pushed good, and has as lots indoors room by fact the 'ninety 9-'04 GC. different possibilities in this classification are: Jeep Liberty (V6 get sixteen-18mpg, CRD get 24-28mpg), Honda CRV, Toyota RAV4, and so on. like each used automobiles, get a CARFAX or comparable, get finished maintenance documents. The latter is nicely worth a 10% to twenty% top rate.