How many songs and how many different artists do you have in your library?

I currently have 983 songs and 469 different artists. Which means I have on average only 2 songs I like per artist. I've always thought that I'm a picky listener because of this low ratio. What do you guys think?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Songs = 4, 475

Artists = 204

• 8 years ago

You are picky indeed, but I feel like the music you are into isnt good enough if you only like a couple songs per artist. Then again, I feel like the music I listen to is just simply the best, I may sound like an ignorant fag for saying that but most people have my back. Im talking of course about the beatles, Pink Floyd, Doors, Grateful Dead, jimi hendrix, then red hot chili peps, minus the bear, radiohead, sublime, 311 etc etc... if you listen to these guys, im tellin you right now...you wont be so picky

Source(s): this S*** is the S***
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

787 songs

60 albums

37 artists

-about one album per artists. Each album is about normally 10 songs long. 60 times 10=600+ a couple of exceptions leads to the total amount of 787.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If u think ur picky think again....

Songs: 446

Artists: 62

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • jamman
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I own records, cds, tapes, dvds, and downloads. Somewhere around 5,000 artists at least. Probably a million songs or more.

• gus b
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Less then some others have, though I support the bands I listen to, like and listen to all the songs I have.

Source(s): Buddha
  • Ashley
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I have almost 3,000 songs in my library & I have 186 artists.

• The CD
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

943 artists, 30074 songs

I have a lot of albums by my favorite artists.

• 8 years ago

songs - 4,748

artist - 396

• 8 years ago

Too many to count. But I have 6,630 songs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.