Is there a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal? Is there a girl named Miss CHRISTINA KEBBA FROM ZAMBIA?

HER LETTER TO ME Hello My Dear, How are you today? I believe you are doing fine, i am more than happy in your reply. mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison, i hope by Gods grace we will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to,... show more HER LETTER TO ME
Hello My Dear,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine, i am more than happy in your reply. mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison, i hope by Gods grace we will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, the only person i have now is Rev. Milton Duke, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to us since we came here, but we are not living with him rather, we are leaving in the hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male the other for female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 777 387 126). If you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Cristina Kebba David he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I speak English language well, and hold a certificate in general school of Nursing at Bakou institutional planning Gambia. I am the only daughter of Kebba David chairman of the leading party (APRC) of president Dr.Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the Republic of the Gambia, West Africa, with hope you have read/heard from CNN how the president Jammeh arranged a special commission lead by Justice MA Paul and Sentence my Father who have been his best friend (Kebba David) 14 years imprisonment since last five years at Mile 2 prison Banjul, the Gambian capital. This commission and the president have leveled an allegation against my father for embezzling the Gambian Government fund (thirty million Dollars). It is not true, because their is no proof against that. Some prominent Men and presidents in Africa who are very close and good friends of my Dad with other top business men in Africa such as Grema Mohamed and Benco West Africa (Plc) came to Gambia with cash to pay the amount the Government is claiming from my Father, all their efforts to the release of my father was in vain because they were warned by the president of our country Gambia to keep off from the case until he co-ordinate with the UN United Nation and seized all the whole wealth's of my father both our houses, cars etc.

Please listen to this, my Dad reviewed a secret to me about our last hope ($6.7m) six million seven hundred thousand Dollars, which he deposited in a Bank in Europe that he used the name of my younger Brother Kumba Kebba as the next of kin for security reasons. He instructed me to leave our country Gambia with my younger brother together with his necessary documents since my Mother Mrs Kebba has died after suffering from high blood pressure on 6Th February 2007 and left only me and my younger brother Kumba. I decided to run to the refugees camp here in Dakar Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations of Refugees commission with my younger brother.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to a better place in the future if we can congregate in the same proximity with truth confidence and sincerity. My father instructed me on how to get the money that he deposited in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, LONDON (RBS) out from the bank,He said that i should look for a foreign partner outside the country that will assist me and my younger brother to get the money transferred to his account on our behalf, the person will help us to invest the money in a good business in his country or outside his country. Lastly the person will take care of me and my younger brother.

My love, i take you as my father and every thing i have in life. I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this money out of the bank. Your benefit for assisting us will be 20% of the total sum, while 10% will be use for upsetting of all the expenses incurred during the transfer of this money into your nominated bank account in your country on our behalf, then you will help us to invest the remaining 70% in your country. I have contacted the bank about this money and they told me to look for a good and responsible man who will stand on our behalf as a friend and trustee to transfer the money since it have been instructed by my father for the release of the whole money.

I kept this secret to my self in the camp, and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father, because he is like a Father to us. So in the light of its all, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life, that of my younger brother and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me, please i am waiting to hear from you soonest

Yours dearest one Cristina.