Wife does not fall right asleep after sex?

For the past several years my wife says she has a hard time falling asleep after we make love. But it only happens at night. During the rare occasion we make love during the day she immediately gets sleepy. So the consequence to this is the frequency that we make love is lacking because I don't initiate cuz... show more For the past several years my wife says she has a hard time falling asleep after we make love. But it only happens at night. During the rare occasion we make love during the day she immediately gets sleepy. So the consequence to this is the frequency that we make love is lacking because I don't initiate cuz I'll feel guilty if I want to make love to her and she can't fall asleep til like 3 am and has to get up at 7 or 8 am with our son. We make love like 3 x a month which is the amount of times I wished we did it in a week. We have opportunities to make love during the day sometimes but she insist on keeping busy with things to do (that could wait an hour or so) or makes excuses for us not to seize the moment of being childless. Anyway just wondering if anyone has heard of ppl not being able to fall asleep right away after sex?
Update: Believe me I get her off multiple times before I even consider my needs. I am not a selfish lover. But I think that is the problem. She gets ramped up and has a hard time shutting down. Kinda like ppl who workout right before bed time. Takes them a while.