Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Is my boyfriend not interested in me anymore?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for over a year, before he would always message me a lot and made me feel special. These days I always have to say I love you first before he replies with I love you too. I do text and call him a lot on viber, but that is just because I enjoy talking to him and hearing his voice. When we talk over the phone I'm all bubbly but he has that tone where he just doesn't seem interested and he never used to be like that. I just feel sad and I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Should I just start texting him less and paying him less attention? I just feel like I'm putting all the effort in...I make jokes and he doesn't even laugh when before he would laugh, even if it was not funny he would laugh sarcastically in a funny way to make us both laugh. That rarely happens anymore.

BTW we have met in person multiple times and he is soon to come over in a month for a long period of time.

Really need some guidance here, thank you for all those who help in advance :)

I don't go to the extreme and call and text him every second, I just call and text him more than he does.

may be his interest in u has started to fade due to some steps taken or done by u in the past..generally guys dont like girls who easily fall for them..be try to be a bit mysterious with him..trust me..and try something that will make him curious to know abt u..dont just stop msging or very much lessen ur talks...that wud just ruin ur relationship..so be strong n independent and just lessen a bit but not more and make him feel sometimes that u also have other people in life whom u love and who love u..

talk to other boys more...and tell him on phone about ur different boys classmates and how close u are with them..hw much they care for u ..etc..be mysterious and try to play a bit with him..just dont stay a good n innocent girl in front of him...make him feel that he can loose u if he continuous to be the same with u..bring the change in him..and try not to talk much abt boring things and try to look more beautiful..thats it! hope i cud be of help to u! wish u get ur love back! best Wishes!

Xanee!

Source(s): self

When he comes over for a long period of time, be with him and make him feel special. Discuss with him your old days when you were together and the things you did together. It will help you rebond.

Plan on a vacation together and do something...may be go hiking..sight seeing and all.

He is just bored and finds there is nothing new or surprising or spicy in the relation now. That may be due to the long distance. So make him think that all such thinking is wrong...

If even after that he does not change his ways ...well then...text him less and start ignoring him...

Give it a few weeks. If its still the same talk to him. :) always give it a few weeks.

Source(s): 4 long distance relationships