how can i watch the full 2012 E3 after its finished?

i will be working while E3 is on. But i want to watch the whole thing not just bits and pieces after its actually gone live. how can i do this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Tymme
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Several sites stream all the conferences- gametrailers.com has a live feed for all of them IIRC and they'll be available on pretty much every gaming site within a day.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi

You can watch live E3 Press conferences & replays at the following sites/links.IGN Live will be broadcasting from the show with the E3 2012 press conferences, and interviews and demos with game developers:)

IGN.com

G4TV.com

GameTrailers.com.

June 3

a pre-E3 online 'Nintendo Direct' broadcast that Nintendo literally announced just hours ago. This happens tomorrow, Sunday, June 3, around 3pm PT (that's 11pm in the UK).

Monday 4th June

9:30am Microsoft Press Conference

1:00pm EA Press Conference

3:00pm Ubisoft Press Conference

6:00pm Sony Press Conference

Tuesday, June 5

9:00am E3 Begins

9:00am Nintendo Press Conference

• 9 years ago

You could try setting up some sort of recorder through your computer or laptop and while IGN is covering it on youtube, record it... Or if you cant do that, you could possibly check to see if you have G4, which im not even sure will be giving full coverage, and record it... hope this helps.

Source(s): I know of no sites that will allow you to do it...
  • 4 years ago

g4 is gonna have stay insurance of it on their t.v. station to boot as a internet bypass of each and every and all of the significant conferences which would be happening there. all i extremely care approximately is the sony press convention and that i think of that starts at 3 on monday

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.