Suddenly everything has gone big on the computer. How do I resize things to normal?

I was using Yahoo answers and suddenly the print went very large. I have tried restarting the computer but the size of the print is still massive. How do I get back my normal size screen. Even when I am typing this, it is very stange because it is filling the whole screen? Please help, someone!

when in the browser press ctrl+0

With Windows 7, right click on your desktop and click "Screen Resolution" and then change the Screen Resolution settings to the recommended setting.

With Windows XP Professional and I believe Windows Vista, right click to something along the lines of "Graphics Properties" and then find "Screen Resolution" and make it higher than what it was. The lower the screen resolution, the bigger everything is.

On my Lenovo G570 laptop, my recommended Screen Resolution is 1366 x 768 pixels. I have Windows 7 and haven't used Windows XP in about a year though, so my Windows XP/Vista answer might not be entirely accurate, sorry.

Source(s): My father was a computer technician and taught me about everything he knew.

Click STart and in the search box type: Adjust Screen Resolution and click the link.

suitable click on pc and bypass to houses. go searching. yet in the previous you do some thing. Create A fix aspect merely in case you mess some thing up you could continuously bypass decrease back to what you had and attempt back.

Hold down the control key on your keyboard and then scroll your mouse down. That should re-size your whole screen! :)