Help my betta fish is lying on her side at the bottom of the tank and is not eatting. what is wrong with her?

i have a very small betta i got about a year ago she is all white and has bright red fins she has not moved in days . i got a male like 3 days ago and he mad a nest and i put her in and nothing happened IKD whats wrong with her 4 days after that she stopped eating and is not moving she stays at the bottom and dose... show more i have a very small betta i got about a year ago she is all white and has bright red fins she has not moved in days . i got a male like 3 days ago and he mad a nest and i put her in and nothing happened IKD whats wrong with her 4 days after that she stopped eating and is not moving she stays at the bottom and dose nothing i feed them both blood worms and ate them like they were going out of stile she did not even try them. PLUS help!!!! ikd what to do i changed her tank i put in conditioner stuff the pet co person said to nothing has helped
Update: I did separate them and i did Research before i got her and i got him after. when i put them together they did nothing to each Other im not stupid i separated them right away when nothing was happening IF U DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL HELP FOR ME DO NOT COMMENT
Update 2: thanks for the help i gess i have her in a 3 gallon tank and him in a sepeeret 3 gallen one to. i chang there watter out once a week on friday and befor i put it in i keep it in bottles overnight. i keep them together side by side so its not like i just throw her in a strangers tank well i gess i did kind of we... show more thanks for the help i gess

i have her in a 3 gallon tank and him in a sepeeret 3 gallen one to. i chang there watter out once a week on friday and befor i put it in i keep it in bottles overnight. i keep them together side by side so its not like i just throw her in a strangers tank well i gess i did kind of we dont have a filter of a heater thing but her ank stays in the 70 80 rang so i dont think she needs it. she has ben ackting a little better i gess she like stands on her tale with her nose up and when she swims she wigles to the top then sinks back down to the bottom if kind of funny to wach
she likes to wach tv thow so i have then in the living room idk if thats bad or not but she likes it she got mad the first day when i put her in my room after i had her in there so i just leve her in the living room with simen my male she likes him i think well sortove lol
she ate some blood worms and betta food today but she did not eat much i think she is getting better
4 answers 4