Amazon Prime - Please Help?!?

I'm just a little worried about it and need reassurance. I tried the prime trial so my books would get here quicker and it was fine. Then I remembered reading to cancel the upgrade and I did so it now says 'Your trial membership is set to not upgrade automatically. To continue receiving Amazon Prime... show more I'm just a little worried about it and need reassurance. I tried the prime trial so my books would get here quicker and it was fine. Then I remembered reading to cancel the upgrade and I did so it now says
'Your trial membership is set to not upgrade automatically. To continue receiving Amazon Prime benefits without interruption, please click "Upgrade automatically" below. Your trial membership will not upgrade to a paid membership automatically on 13 July 2012'

So it won't take out a paid membership 13th July but will it on the 13th August etc or from now on it will NEVER take out money?. I'm sorry that this may sound dumb I just can't stop thinking about it.
1 answer 1