Question about German Shepherds.(Only gsd owners reply)?

Hey guys, I've owned a labrador for nearly nine years and now know the breed inside out.Now I am planning to buy two german shepherds for protection purposes.Now what have your experiences been on training the gsd and are they loyal to just one person in the family or the whole family.Yes I am not looking for a... show more Hey guys, I've owned a labrador for nearly nine years and now know the breed inside out.Now I am planning to buy two german shepherds for protection purposes.Now what have your experiences been on training the gsd and are they loyal to just one person in the family or the whole family.Yes I am not looking for a family dog, but I definitely don't want a dog on the lines of a labrador.The dog should have less of a family oriented attitude and should be more loyal to just one person.Is that what I'll find in a Gsd?And I plan to buy a male and a female gsd, so how do I ensure that they get along well?
Thanks a lot.
Update: @reality bites-I said I have owned a lab not a gsd.Read it properly please.