• Society & Culture >
  • Mythology & Folklore
  • Society & Culture >
  • Mythology & Folklore

Is Jeff The Killer real?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I usually don't believe in all this nonsense about scary stuff but I was browsing and I saw this story that really scared me....I saw some pictures that scared me a lot..I ...show more
Update : And yes,i've learned my listen to not read scary stories before i go ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Of course not. First off, the face. Come on.

Second, look at the "interview" with a *young boy*:

a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story.

"I had a bad dream and I woke up in the middle of the night," says the boy, "I saw that for some reason the window was open, even though I remember it being closed before I went to bed. I got up and shut it once more. Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep.

That's when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up, and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light, illuminating from between my curtains, were a pair of two eyes. These weren't regular eyes; they were dark, ominous eyes. They were bordered in black and... just plain out terrified me. That's when I saw his mouth. A long, horrendous smile that made every hair on my body stand up. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he said it. A simple phrase, but said in a way only a mad man could speak.

This is a quote... young boys don't talk like that. They don't recall details like that. They don't say things like " ray of light, illuminating" or "dark, ominous eyes."

This is obviously a fabrication.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
.
  • 13
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Damien answered 6 months ago
    the question shouldn't be is he real it should be if he were what would he look like. in the story it says that bleach and alcohol were on him when he was burned which means he has a small chance of being the pale person we see in the pics but his hair most likely wouldn't be there. Also judging by how the story describes his smile the blood loss most likely would kill him if if didn't then the lack of sleep certaintly would due to his lidless eyes..so to answer the question is he real...there is a 18 out of 50 chance
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Nadia answered 6 months ago
    1.the story online could have been written by a neighbor that didnt know the boys
    2.that neighbor could have linked together events that actually happened with fillers of a sort
    3. He most likely doesnt look like what fans,rabid fans, or anyone pictures him to look like,(meaning he's not the scary bastard the internet makes him out to be)
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Alexis Styles-Hayes answered 8 months ago
    Yes he is real because I am a normal human being and every night when I am in bed he comes to my house to see how I am doing by opening the window and jumping in my bedroom through the window to make sure that I am feeling good since I am best friends with him and his other best friend called Slender Man.

Source(s):

Me
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Username answered 1 year ago
    Well... I'm trying to figure out the same thing you see..
    My friend She has been feeling like she was being watched Witch I do beleive her!!
    I beleive her because i saw a white hoodie That was when we were walking to the park 2 guys had their hoods up One Black and One white The White hooded guy had Dress pants on too
    Weird thing is instead of him stalking her we both were stalking him untill he left..

It kind of matches the description to jeff.. White hoodie and Dress pants i didn't see the face or the shoes but I think that was him..
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • valerie c answered 1 year ago
    Jeff the killer is real because he can kill you when you are sleeping so be careful at night.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Donna answered 3 years ago
    The story says Jeff got burnt. No burn victim would look like THAT
    • 3
      0
    • Comment
  • T answered 3 years ago
    There is a lot of scary stuff out there. Be reasonably aware and alert and you should be ok. Lock your door, pay attention and don't read scary stuff before bed. Goodnight.
    • 6
      1
    • Comment
  • Daffodil answered 3 years ago
    Wasn't Jeff the Killer made up on CreepyPasta? All that stuff is fake :)
    • 2
      1
    • 1 comment
  • Leonard answered 3 years ago
    That's your idea of a 'scary story'?

I wish I still was that age.
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • Is Jeff The Killer real?
    I usually don't believe in all this nonsense about scary stuff but I was browsing and I saw this story that really scared me....I saw some pictures that scared me a lot..I can't even sleep..and I'm curious to know...is he real?
    Sign in 

to add your answer

• Esther answered 7 months ago
    he real im srry
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Ghost answered 3 years ago
    Hopefully...no just kidding although he is based off someone he would have been found with a face like that.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • 5 answers hidden
  • Sonya answered 1 year ago
    the pic of him is probably fake maybe made with picmonkey
    and if he carved a smile on his face he would of died of blood lose
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • Ethan answered 5 months ago
    Hes not real everything he did is impossible.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Uriel answered 3 years ago
    Yeah, so is Jack the Ripper
    • 0
      2
    • 1 comment
  • Tina answered 1 year ago
    he totaly is real i almost died because of him
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • David answered 1 year ago
    NO WAY HE IS REAL COME ON!? I MEAN WHERE IS HIS NOSE!?
    • 0
      0
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock