Is Jeff The Killer real?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I usually don't believe in all this nonsense about scary stuff but I was browsing and I saw this story that really scared me....I saw some pictures that scared me a lot..I ...show more
Update : And yes,i've learned my listen to not read scary stories before i go ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Of course not. First off, the face. Come on.

Second, look at the "interview" with a *young boy*:

a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story.

"I had a bad dream and I woke up in the middle of the night," says the boy, "I saw that for some reason the window was open, even though I remember it being closed before I went to bed. I got up and shut it once more. Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep.

That's when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up, and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light, illuminating from between my curtains, were a pair of two eyes. These weren't regular eyes; they were dark, ominous eyes. They were bordered in black and... just plain out terrified me. That's when I saw his mouth. A long, horrendous smile that made every hair on my body stand up. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he said it. A simple phrase, but said in a way only a mad man could speak.

This is a quote... young boys don't talk like that. They don't recall details like that. They don't say things like " ray of light, illuminating" or "dark, ominous eyes."

This is obviously a fabrication.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
.
  • 12
  • Comment

Other Answers (11)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • T answered 2 years ago
    There is a lot of scary stuff out there. Be reasonably aware and alert and you should be ok. Lock your door, pay attention and don't read scary stuff before bed. Goodnight.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Donna answered 2 years ago
    The story says Jeff got burnt. No burn victim would look like THAT
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Sonya answered 7 months ago
    the pic of him is probably fake maybe made with picmonkey
    and if he carved a smile on his face he would of died of blood lose
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Leonard answered 2 years ago
    That's your idea of a 'scary story'?

I wish I still was that age.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Daffodil answered 2 years ago
    Wasn't Jeff the Killer made up on CreepyPasta? All that stuff is fake :)
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Username answered 2 months ago
    Well... I'm trying to figure out the same thing you see..
    My friend She has been feeling like she was being watched Witch I do beleive her!!
    I beleive her because i saw a white hoodie That was when we were walking to the park 2 guys had their hoods up One Black and One white The White hooded guy had Dress pants on too
    Weird thing is instead of him stalking her we both were stalking him untill he left..

It kind of matches the description to jeff.. White hoodie and Dress pants i didn't see the face or the shoes but I think that was him..
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • valerie c answered 2 months ago
    Jeff the killer is real because he can kill you when you are sleeping so be careful at night.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • David answered 5 months ago
    NO WAY HE IS REAL COME ON!? I MEAN WHERE IS HIS NOSE!?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tina answered 5 months ago
    he totaly is real i almost died because of him
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Ghost answered 2 years ago
    Hopefully...no just kidding although he is based off someone he would have been found with a face like that.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Uriel answered 2 years ago
    Yeah, so is Jack the Ripper
    • Rate
    • Comment (1)

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock