Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 8 years ago

What do rich people drive?

Hi I am 14, Male, Australian and go to Hale school. I'm wondering what do other wealthy (rich) people drive such as my father. My father has four cars Black Audi Q7, Gray HSV Ute Black Edition, Black Bentley Gt Continental (2011 model) and Blue Bentley Mulsanne. I have been curious for a while now. By the way I am writing this with Josh and Jake. We will be watching the further comments to come. Joshes parents only have a white Land Cruiser 200 and a 2012 Range Rover Vogue. Jakes parents have a red 2011 Ferrari 458 and a silver Jaguar XKR. We do not want any negative feed back on being wealthy.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bazz
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best answer

If I were a conceited rich person I would drive a Rolls Royce Ghost

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=rolls+royce+gho...

But since I'm not, I'll just have to settle with my $10,000 slightly modified 2001 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa that blows off $250,000+ Ferrari's (done it twice on a gentlemans bet).

At a prestige car rally I met a couple of guys, one in a Lambourghini Gallardo and the other in an Audi R8, even they refused to race me for pink slips, they said "not on your life I want to keep my car" LOL

• Dimo J
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Real rich people do not have to show off how rich they are. Movie Stars drive normal cars. Most poor people drive expensive cars to show that they are not poor.

• 8 years ago

OK, so you're wealthy AND blind. If I want to know who's driving what I just open my eyes. Perhaps you could get Mummy to lick your eyes and clear them of bullsh!t.

• 8 years ago

I was wondering what wealthy meant now I know (rich).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

rich people can drive whatever.they want or, what ever they choose.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

rolls royce.. even though its semi ugly.. they're nice as fuckkk

• 8 years ago

Answer has been deleted

Source(s): An heir
  • 8 years ago

'' PONDIYAK ""OR ""BMW ""

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.