Do christians really "care"?

When ever I ask a question on here about why christians continue to harass someone when they have clearly said they aren't interested in becoming christian was that it is because christians "care" so much about other people going to their hell. I have an atheist friend who did an experiment on this... show more When ever I ask a question on here about why christians continue to harass someone when they have clearly said they aren't interested in becoming christian was that it is because christians "care" so much about other people going to their hell.

I have an atheist friend who did an experiment on this a few years ago to see if this is true. She living in an area that knew that she was not christian. She had lots of door to door evangelists coming to her apartment and driving her nuts so she tried something different. She went along with them the next time some of them showed up. She got "born again" right there at the front door, said all the words that they wanted her too and agreed with everything they said. She of course don't believe a word of it and had no intention of ever being christian. But she let they draw their own conclusions and they left happy that they "had saved" her. She never saw them again. The next group that showed up at her door from a different church she did the same thing. They haven't came by again either. So far she has become born again, Mormon and JW all in the same month.

But she hasn't had anyone back at her door checking up on her or talking to her again. So christians who claim there is so much "care" going on.... where are all those caring people now? Seems to me that they are just looking for a way to get into their heaven by showing that they converted souls..... I wonder what the price of entry is? Ten souls? 100 souls? Anyone ever find out? My friend is living a harassment free peaceful life now. She is a firm atheist and finds calm and peace in her life path. No one coming to her door and telling her she is going to hell or the devil's whore.

I can not do as she did ... it goes against my grain to give in to these religious bullies. But she is finding comfort now. What do you say?