Sean
Sean asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

What is your love sign?

Your Love Sign is Libra

You've never had a problem getting dates. You're very charming and outgoing.

People are drawn to your easy going and friendly ways. You're fun to flirt with.

You're a great date, but it's hard for you to transition into a serious relationship.

You have doubts about settling down, and you can never decide if someone is truly meant for you.

What's Your Love Sign? http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourlovesignquiz/

I have mars in libra, venus & sun in sag, moon in virgo,

what is your mars/ venus/ sun/ moon?

Agreed,

Aquarius Mars / Capricorn Mercury / Libra mmon

additional , Sun conjucts Venus , Leo in 7th house

Your Love Sign is Libra

Leo sun

Capricorn moon

Virgo venus

Virgo mars

My Love Sign is Libra

and i have mars in libra, venus in cancer, sun in gemini and moon in virgo

• Your Love Sign is Aries.

For you, love is an adventure. You're willing to risk your heart time and time again.

Even though relationships do end for you, you never really get hurt. You bounce back quickly.

You feel like you have something to learn from every crush, every relationship, and every heartbreak.

You fall in and out of love quickly. You bring tons of energy to a romance.

Aries Sun, Aries Venus, Virgo Moon, Pisces Mars.

Source(s): True, true.

You're Love Sign is Taurus!

You are greedy in love. When you fall for someone, you feel like you have to have them immediately.

You are both patient and stubborn. You'll wait years for the person you love to love you back.

For you, the ideal relationship is comforting and stable. You don't need a lot of excitement.

You believe that love should be luxurious. You love to spoil your partner and to feel spoiled.

I have mars in Aquarius, Venus and sun in Pisces, and Moon in Libra

Your Love Sign is Aries

L O L, it's actually a leo but this has truth to it

Source(s): cancer sun virgo moon leo venus leo mars

Your love sign is Aries

You fall in and out of love quickly. You bring tons of energy to a romance

My mars is in Aries... so it makes sense, as a girl thats what I'd like from a guy.

Source(s): Aries Mars, Venus in Cancer, Sun in Virgo, Moon in Cancer

Your Love Sign is Aries

Source(s): Scorpio sun sag moon sag venus sag mars virgo rising

This quiz said I was a Cancer in my Love Sign.

Mars: Sagittarius

Venus: Aries

Sun: Pisces

Moon: Leo

Your Venus sign is your love sign. This quiz said that I was a Cancer in my love sign but astrologically I'm an Aries in my love sign.

• Alex

Your Love Sign is Aquarius

You fall in love as easily as the next person, but you do it on your terms.

For you, love is always unconventional and even a little freaky.

You're an independent and inventive person. You are drawn to someone wacky and totally cutting edge!

It's hard to predict who you'll fall for next. You don't even know yourself.

@Amber: Nice, I was kinda suprised at my result because Aquarius Rising is my favorite Ascendant :D

Source(s): Sun Virgo Moon Virgo Venus Leo Mars Aries