16year old,I have an anger problem not sure what it is , please help?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Ok so these mood swings started last year when i was 15, Its not depression becuase i dont feel upset all the time. About every 1-2 months if something doesnt go right. I cant accept ...show more

Other Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • answered 2 years ago
    As you have discovered, almost nothing hurts us more than an uncontrolled temper—and the worse the temper, the worse the consequences. As the Bible said many centuries ago, "An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins" (Proverbs 29:22).

Yes, there is something you can do about your temper—and that is to yield it (and your whole life) to God. God loves you, and He doesn't want your life to be governed by your temper. Instead, He wants to come into your life by His Spirit and give you the strength to overcome your temper. By a simple prayer of faith, confess your sins to Him today and ask Christ to come into your life. The Bible says, "The fruit of the Spirit is ... patience" (Galatians 5:22).

Then ask God to help you master your temper. How will He do this? First, by giving you a new love for others. Instead of seeing other people as enemies or adversaries (as you do now), you will begin to see them through God's eyes. When you put others first instead of yourself, patience will begin to grow.

Then God will also help you in practical ways. When you sense that a situation may be getting out of control, stop and pray for patience. If you fail, go back and apologize—and ask God to help you learn from your failure. Above all, let Christ and His Word fill your life every day.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    Keep with the psychologist. Maybe try to see a psychiatrist. I can't say what it is as I don't know but those are your best hopes.

Try to take care of yourself.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    I would say you're just being a teenager. And I don't want to be offensive, but could you possibly be bipolar? I knew a guy in my class who had ups and lows because of that. I took a health psychology class to help with behavior, such as my anxiety. What helped me was exercising, I honestly felt better. The guy in my class who was bipolar also did exercising. Some other things you could do are breathing techniques and meditation. Hope this helps, and I'm not trying to be offensive. :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    Just do things that make you happy try to have a little fun and just chill smoke some marijuana
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock