• Health >
  • Mental Health
  • Health >
  • Mental Health

16year old,I have an anger problem not sure what it is , please help?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Ok so these mood swings started last year when i was 15, Its not depression becuase i dont feel upset all the time. About every 1-2 months if something doesnt go right. I cant accept ...show more

Answers (4)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • David answered 3 years ago
    As you have discovered, almost nothing hurts us more than an uncontrolled temper—and the worse the temper, the worse the consequences. As the Bible said many centuries ago, "An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins" (Proverbs 29:22).

Yes, there is something you can do about your temper—and that is to yield it (and your whole life) to God. God loves you, and He doesn't want your life to be governed by your temper. Instead, He wants to come into your life by His Spirit and give you the strength to overcome your temper. By a simple prayer of faith, confess your sins to Him today and ask Christ to come into your life. The Bible says, "The fruit of the Spirit is ... patience" (Galatians 5:22).

Then ask God to help you master your temper. How will He do this? First, by giving you a new love for others. Instead of seeing other people as enemies or adversaries (as you do now), you will begin to see them through God's eyes. When you put others first instead of yourself, patience will begin to grow.

Then God will also help you in practical ways. When you sense that a situation may be getting out of control, stop and pray for patience. If you fail, go back and apologize—and ask God to help you learn from your failure. Above all, let Christ and His Word fill your life every day.

Source(s):

• 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Xena Dhaliwal answered 3 years ago
    I would say you're just being a teenager. And I don't want to be offensive, but could you possibly be bipolar? I knew a guy in my class who had ups and lows because of that. I took a health psychology class to help with behavior, such as my anxiety. What helped me was exercising, I honestly felt better. The guy in my class who was bipolar also did exercising. Some other things you could do are breathing techniques and meditation. Hope this helps, and I'm not trying to be offensive. :)
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Seph answered 3 years ago
    Keep with the psychologist. Maybe try to see a psychiatrist. I can't say what it is as I don't know but those are your best hopes.

Try to take care of yourself.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Alvin answered 3 years ago
    Just do things that make you happy try to have a little fun and just chill smoke some marijuana
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • 16year old,I have an anger problem not sure what it is , please help?
    Ok so these mood swings started last year when i was 15, Its not depression becuase i dont feel upset all the time. About every 1-2 months if something doesnt go right. I cant accept it. I scream,yell,shout ,shake , feel like im going to vomit, try and strangle myself,cut myself. I am currently seeing a physologist but i dont think she is helping. For example, i had a getogether with my best friends last night. Alot of stuff happened. This morning i couldnt take it. I was angry with them. Speaking soo nasty unlike me,My parents think i was over reacting.They left without saying bye, When this was happening i started screaming crying, i ran in the house didnt think and cut myself. I have lost everyone now becuase of this. Another example is that when im in class and i dont have my regular male friend to help me and i dont understand the work i get very upset i sweat and cry and stress.I make a full of myself. I have anxiety but i think its something more.One day i was soo upset i dont remmeeber what i was thinking but i cut myself and almost had to get stiches. Its really bad becuase i have a job and if people see these on me. My whole life is ruiened. But when i do it, i dont think of what im doing. Some days i get very depressed about my looks and weight and i cry and cry. And go through stages where ill diet or try nott to eat. Im normally a happy person. but lately its just getting worse. please please help!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

4

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock