16year old,I have an anger problem not sure what it is , please help?

Ok so these mood swings started last year when i was 15, Its not depression becuase i dont feel upset all the time. About every 1-2 months if something doesnt go right. I cant accept it. I scream,yell,shout ,shake , feel like im going to vomit, try and strangle myself,cut myself. I am currently seeing a physologist... show more Ok so these mood swings started last year when i was 15, Its not depression becuase i dont feel upset all the time. About every 1-2 months if something doesnt go right. I cant accept it. I scream,yell,shout ,shake , feel like im going to vomit, try and strangle myself,cut myself. I am currently seeing a physologist but i dont think she is helping. For example, i had a getogether with my best friends last night. Alot of stuff happened. This morning i couldnt take it. I was angry with them. Speaking soo nasty unlike me,My parents think i was over reacting.They left without saying bye, When this was happening i started screaming crying, i ran in the house didnt think and cut myself. I have lost everyone now becuase of this. Another example is that when im in class and i dont have my regular male friend to help me and i dont understand the work i get very upset i sweat and cry and stress.I make a full of myself. I have anxiety but i think its something more.One day i was soo upset i dont remmeeber what i was thinking but i cut myself and almost had to get stiches. Its really bad becuase i have a job and if people see these on me. My whole life is ruiened. But when i do it, i dont think of what im doing. Some days i get very depressed about my looks and weight and i cry and cry. And go through stages where ill diet or try nott to eat. Im normally a happy person. but lately its just getting worse. please please help!
4 answers