Ladies why do you feel so angry/threatened by men who want woman to have equal accountability?

Its only right! If a woman is to get paid the same wage as a man she should have to share an equal workload/working conditions and rules. Alimony should be equal between both men and woman. Woman shoul not get lighter punihments for the same crime as men and family law and divorce should not be biased towards men. Woman should not be pressumed innocent all the time or be turned into the victim when she commits a horrible act. Woman also need to be held socially accountable as well a woman who does not want traditional female gender roles should not demand a man should stick to his. All State aid that is givin to single mothers sould be givin to single fathers. woman with low incomes should not call a man with the same income a loser and double standards should be equally fought not just the ones against woman. Healthcare funding by the government needs to be equal but more money is dumped into womans health advancements. Education needs for boys should get the same attention as girls education.

BEST question I've read in a long time- if a woman can punch a man- then she should be punched back without the judge throwing the book aat the man, if a woman can have a boob job on the NHS because of insecurity issues and vanity- why can't men have bigger do dars?

I have so many issues with women and the gay world because like the black nations- when we give them an inch they try and take a mile- none of them want equality- they want to dominate and shove it up our jacksies for the way they have been treated prior to all this equality nonsense.

I am a woman and I agree with those men. I want equal rights, and that includes equal accountability. Nothing you said sounds threatening or angering to me.

Not angry and definitely not feeling any threat by this...I've worked construction, pulled my work load and I never brought up my gender in regards to what work accountability standard I should be held to. lol In fact I worked harder than about 75% of the dudes on the site and didn't take breaks.

Deal with it.

Idk