Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

I am addicted to FACEBOOK ? Any Help to quit this...?

I am fourteen. I got a Facebook in 2010, I use to go outside all the time except on rainy days. Now, even on a pretty day I sit inside on facebook. Even right when I get up, I check my phone, ipod then facebook... then I stay on for what I thought was 15min. but ends up being 3 hours... I need help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

1: Delete account

OR

2:remind your parents to tell you when you should go on

OR

3:distract yourself from going on

HOPE I HELPED!!

• 7 years ago

Find another hobby, im also addicted to facebook but everytime Im doing something like cooking, cleaning or playing with my friends makes me forget to open my facebook account and of course you get tired of doing those things you ended up taking a sleep rather than spending your time on facebook.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Delete it. I used to be addicted to Instagram but when I realized it was hurting me more than helping me, I just deleted it. Had cravings for about a week to get back on, but eventually it'll pass. If you can't delete it for personal reasons, just train yourself to limit your use!

• sdo520
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

No one is going to waste time fixing a fake addiction caused by your mental state...

Get off your *** and do ****

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yep.

Disable or delete it.

Or perhaps hit your computer with a sledgehammer. (Last resort of course)

• 7 years ago

I feel you, I used to be addicted until I find out all of my "friends" are annoying as hell. Ummm post some dumb sh** to make people hate you? Idk...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.