How old were you when you found about the "truth" about Santa Claus?

And how did you find out or who told you? I was in 3rd grade and I asked my friend about Santa Claus and he told me there was no Santa Clause. I didn't want to believe him so I kinda forced myself into still believing. Even though deep down, I knew the real truth.

I was in 5th grade, my awful music teacher ruined it for me by saying, wasn't it a bummer when you looked in your parents' closet and found your presents from Santa in there?

• celine

i replaced into 6 and that i replaced into mad at my mothers and fathers approximately mendacity to me for thus long. i've got heard all the justifications approximately why it isn't any longer in all hazard a lie, in spite of the fact that that's. I nevertheless do no longer comprehend the wonderful thank you to look after it while my little ones see Santa in the keep.

I was 11 and my teacher gave the whole class a

worksheet and we ha to research the year Santa died...obvious much?

never believed in santa

• Mom-me

WHAT!! there is no Santa Claus! I don't believe you.

I was in the fifth grade when my mother told me he isn't real. I was so upset I cried for two days straight. Lol.

-- Rosie ♥

• Roxy

when i wrote him a letter, laid out the milk and cookies, woke up the next day to see NOO presents under the tree, but the milk and cookies gone. Thanks mum and dad!

Eight years old.

• Cj

5th grade, i was so sad:/

WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?