How old were you when you found about the "truth" about Santa Claus?

And how did you find out or who told you? I was in 3rd grade and I asked my friend about Santa Claus and he told me there was no Santa Clause. I didn't want to believe him so I kinda forced myself into still believing. Even though deep down, I knew the real truth.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

I was in 5th grade, my awful music teacher ruined it for me by saying, wasn't it a bummer when you looked in your parents' closet and found your presents from Santa in there?

• celine
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i replaced into 6 and that i replaced into mad at my mothers and fathers approximately mendacity to me for thus long. i've got heard all the justifications approximately why it isn't any longer in all hazard a lie, in spite of the fact that that's. I nevertheless do no longer comprehend the wonderful thank you to look after it while my little ones see Santa in the keep.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I was 11 and my teacher gave the whole class a

worksheet and we ha to research the year Santa died...obvious much?

• 8 years ago

never believed in santa

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mom-me
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

WHAT!! there is no Santa Claus! I don't believe you.

• 8 years ago

I was in the fifth grade when my mother told me he isn't real. I was so upset I cried for two days straight. Lol.

-- Rosie ♥

• Roxy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

when i wrote him a letter, laid out the milk and cookies, woke up the next day to see NOO presents under the tree, but the milk and cookies gone. Thanks mum and dad!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Eight years old.

• Cj
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

5th grade, i was so sad:/

• 8 years ago

WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.