Barking dog next door - am I being too sensitive?

Our neighbour has 2 small yappy dogs. They bark really really loud at 7.30am for 20 seconds, bark and howl for 45 seconds at 9.00am and again at 9.30am and then about another 4 times in the afternoon at 30 seconds each then at night on and off from 6.30 till 8.00 for about 10 seconds each time. It makes me jump... show more Our neighbour has 2 small yappy dogs. They bark really really loud at 7.30am for 20 seconds, bark and howl for 45 seconds at 9.00am and again at 9.30am and then about another 4 times in the afternoon at 30 seconds each then at night on and off from 6.30 till 8.00 for about 10 seconds each time. It makes me jump every time they bark. I know this sounds weird that I know the times, but the council has asked I keep a record. I work from home and hear it regularly every day. Is this a lot and worthy of reporting, or should I let it go. The owner never tells them to shut up and does not give a ****. She knows we tell them to stop barking. She never takes them for a walk. The owner is argumentative.
8 answers 8