Do the green and gold 300 & 350 Airport Express bus services still run to and from Sydney Airport?

I was researching transport options from Sydney airport to Darlinghurst and this service was mentioned but elsewhere it was suggested that it had been cancelled. What would be the easiest and cheapest way to do this trip with luggage? I don't fancy taking my suitcase on a public bus. Is the train service the best option?

the train will cost $15

this is an easier and maybe cheaper option http://www.airbussydney.com.au/?gclid=CNv41PPjmLEC...

Airport Express 300

If your not keen on buses than yeah the train would be the best option but there are no train station in darlinghurst so you probs will need to walk there, closest stations are probably kings cross or museum depending on what part of Darlinghurst.

Hopes it helps!!

I suggest taking a city rail train, which is cheaper and more convenient. It goes directly to Sydney Airport.

Train is the most convenient. If you are travelling alone then it is also cheaper. If you a have a group then take a Taxi it isn't that much more from where you are.

Source(s): ,,,^..^,,,