If i cancel my amazon prime free-trial right after placing an order, will my order still go through?

or will it charge me normal shipping rates because it didnt get the chance to go through? i JUST ordered 2 items off of amazon.com and i used a free trial to amazon prime so i could get free shipping. by just, i mean like 5 minutes ago. im afraid i will forget to cancel it, and it will charge my debit card 79,... show more or will it charge me normal shipping rates because it didnt get the chance to go through?
i JUST ordered 2 items off of amazon.com and i used a free trial to amazon prime so i could get free shipping.
by just, i mean like 5 minutes ago.
im afraid i will forget to cancel it, and it will charge my debit card 79, which i dont have
just wondering if i cancel it now, will my order still go through? or will it charge me normal shipping price since i canceled so soon