Is it bad i do this around my daughter?

is it bad i smoke pot infront of my kid, she doesnt care. she always says im not goona ever smoke it then we laugh. i told if she wants to try it try it with me. btw she is 15. im a single mom. i had her at 20. is this bad? we are really close and she is a good girl. she get stright a's hangs out with good... show more is it bad i smoke pot infront of my kid, she doesnt care. she always says im not goona ever smoke it then we laugh. i told if she wants to try it try it with me. btw she is 15. im a single mom. i had her at 20. is this bad? we are really close and she is a good girl. she get stright a's hangs out with good people, she doesnt dress skanky, also shes very mature.
Update: @supergirl well i smoke it in our garage and she knows and sometimes she come in to talk or sometime she comes to the garage to get something, its not like i just start smoking it inside the house.
Update 2: i wouldnt mind if a child of mine smoked pot, id perfer that over meth,coke, cocain or other chemical **** out there like bath salts. and pot doesnt kkill people never has, but tell me another drug up there that hasnt killed anybody? try that!