Is it bad i do this around my daughter?

is it bad i smoke pot infront of my kid, she doesnt care. she always says im not goona ever smoke it then we laugh. i told if she wants to try it try it with me. btw she is 15. im a single mom. i had her at 20. is this bad? we are really close and she is a good girl. she get stright a's hangs out with good people, she doesnt dress skanky, also shes very mature.

@supergirl well i smoke it in our garage and she knows and sometimes she come in to talk or sometime she comes to the garage to get something, its not like i just start smoking it inside the house.

i wouldnt mind if a child of mine smoked pot, id perfer that over meth,coke, cocain or other chemical **** out there like bath salts. and pot doesnt kkill people never has, but tell me another drug up there that hasnt killed anybody? try that!

No it isn't bad, it's good that you offer to let her try so she won't be tempted to do it with other people and get in trouble. She seems very responsible and not affected at all, if it honestly doesn't bother her, then you're fine.

• Naiara

My mother smoked all throughout my adolescent years (1 1/2 packs a day), I started smoking when I was 12 or 13, my mother got lung cancer when I was 24. She quit smoking, I quit smoking a year after. If she wants to smoke, she will probably tell you. But I don't think it's bad that you smoke in front of your daughter, just that you smoke at all.

You are the ADULT you need to set a good role model for your daughter. By telling yourself shes a good girl and gets good grades your pretty much telling yourself "well its okay then". But its not. Your responsibilty is making sure she grows up with good morals and values. And btw I am not agaisnt pot, but I dont think its right for a parent to be smoking pot in front of their child.

A parent is a role model. A parent would hate for their child to do pot. Thank god your daughter doesn't do it. Thank god she has excellent grade. Thank god she has good friends. Now please tell me is she not the parent here?

no because she mitght want to smoke then

I wouldnt do it... i mean thats kinnda immiture. But if you must do it. At least shes not going down the path your on.

I wouldn't think it is, she sounds liek she's doing fine and if she wants to or not will be whatever. As long as she don't start doing bad bad stuff.

You are a shitty parent.

LMAO