If you could ask President Barack Obama any one question, what would it be?

Mr. Obama, why in the heck do you think it is a good decision to give illegals FREE MEDICAID CARDS so they can go to the Dr.s for FREE whenever they need to WITHOUT being legal US residents, when the people who are working and paying taxes AS legal US citizens don't have that luxury?? Why don't these ILLEGALS need to have a green card or any sort of coherence of our language to go?? so now we will have to hire bi-lingual Dr.s everywhere so these stupid illegals will have someone to translate for them everytime they cough?!

Source(s): I guess that's more than one, but I wouldnt' leave until I had an answer! none of these countries care to help us when we need it WHY THE F ARE WE HELPING THEM?!!?!? charity starts at home America!!!! wise up!

Obama they got me taking mental medicine and I'm not mental I ask the psychiatrist all the time to take me off he just deny's it.this was about I was prisoned with a felony on releasal they made me go to Bronx state pscyhatrict hospital and forced me to take medication right knowm im at a single room occupancy SRO resident is money taken them that much its not even a question

1 + 18 + 20 + 15 + 12 + 41 = ?

• 6 years agoReport

107?

Why is Christopher Columbus Day a national holiday? He killed what we think to be 8 million people. That's only 1.3 million under Adolf Hitler, but does he have a national holiday? I think not. He starved people to death, and made men and women work so hard, that when they saw each other once every 8-10 months, they didn't have enough energy to be able to reproduce, causing the entire population to deflate. Thank you.

What makes him think his will is more important then the rest of the people of this country and why does he want tp rewrite the Constitution that has done so well for over 200 years before corrupt politcians took over?

• nora

How will you get your plans out with out getting it so filtered via the clicking and distorted with the aid of the Republicans that the actual targets of the administration are awarded obviously to the individuals?

Whats your favorite ice cream flavor

• Cate

how much money you'd steal from the years of your services here as a president.:P

Source(s): oh no dont put me in jail.XD

I would ask him "If being president puts a lot of stress on you?"

How do you put up with the ugly, stupid right wing lies 24/7 from utter morons???

(All these Lush Limbo Lies you can read right here as people obediently repeat them.)