A.O asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Swollen penis foreskin/tip area.. after minor blood.?

About a couple of weeks ago me and my girlfriend had some pretty rough sex and afterwards i noticed it burned when i peed and for a week i was spotting with blood. Well, today I had some super strong erections and they pressed up against my pants and it painfully stung. I go into the bathroom now and my penis is unnaturally swollen around the foreskin. It doesn't hurt, the tip is a little sensitive, but Im worried. Any Ideas?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

    Any serious problem with the genitals, or any problem that lasts more than a couple of days needs to be checked out by a doctor as soon as possible.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

    There might be several causes for your quandary. It could be a yeast contamination (often referred to as thrush) because these are handy to trap even with out specific sex. It might just be smegma which is continually produced underneath the foreskin and in most cases looks a bit like cottage cheese. Both manner, the first thing to do is to ensure that you simply easy fully underneath your foreskin at least every day. You need to retract your foreskin utterly to expose the entire glans and the 'groove' in the back of it. Wash well with warm water and a mild soap to eliminate the entire white stuff. Rinse the soap off entirely, pat dry and replace your foreskin over your glans. You have to use cleaning soap in view that smegma is an oil established waste fabric and might not be fully eliminated by using water by myself. If this does not remedy your main issue in a couple of days you must see your medical professional for a correct examination and analysis. Best he can definitively tell what the reason is, and as a consequence the appropriate treatment. Please do not are trying self-treatment with over-the-counter merchandise as they is also for the unsuitable form of infection and not only do no good (thus losing money) but may really make the quandary worse. Your foreskin is also getting sore whilst you retract it due to the fact it's a bit too tight and so you are creating small tears in the thin inside layer. Your physician might be competent to examine in case you are affected by phimosis (tight foreskin) and prescribe the satisfactory treatment for it.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

    go to ur gp, thats doesnt sound to right, u cud have an infection in it

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.