Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Will you eat at Chick-Fil-A this next week to show support of a company that supports family values?

I don't normally eat at Chick-Fil-A, but I will this next week. I want to show my support for a company that is not afraid to stand up for family. God Bless Chick-Fil-A

iatehisbrains: you are a liar. No one has said they won't serve gays. Typical of liberals. Lie and call it a quote.

Joe Friday: Who are you to say that homosexual perversion is normal?

Favorite Answer

I would, unfortunately there is no Chick-Fil-A where I live. Don't you just love those tolerant freedom loving Libs pulling a stupid stunt like that. Preventing a restaurant from opening because they disagree with the owners politics. There I thought this was supposed to be a free country.

Aside to Nadya, how do you know what their chicken tastes like if you never eat there?

"kin Values" whilst it comprises gay marriage is extremely subjective. From what i've got considered, various infants have grown as much as be completely healthful, even although they have been raised via gay parents. nonetheless, there have been plenty in this attitude interior the early Nineteen Sixties whilst the Civil Rights pass grow to be a warm button undertaking.

yes it has great food and service i dont understand why people are having complexes over someones personal beliefs if they wanted to protest so much they waited too damn long the companys owner believed that all his ownership of the restaurant so the boycotters are too damn late to hop on the bandwagon of hate, hate me all you want ill eat where ever i damn well please

A real family values person unconditional loves and supports their family members who are gay

A faux family values person first beats the crap out of and then throws their members who are gay

to the wolves

• Mark

No. I've never been to one of those "restaurants" before, and this silly spat about the company's political views is not going to change where I eat at all.

Love that place! :-)

The last time I went there I ordered a slice of Lemon Pie and a coke, the girl gave me the pie for free. :-)

I never eat at Chick-Fil-A, so it makes no difference to me. You would have to have no sense of taste to think their chicken tastes remotely good.

But it's good to know that politicians like Mike Huckabee can change behavior of the common folk. Maybe Machiavelli was right and the people are easily swayed by simple platitudes to be kept in line.

Congratulations. Some organization is going to be grateful for that three cents they get. Careful not to strain a muscle patting yourself on the back.

• john

I will not support a business when it's president mixes his beliefs in with his business. I believe in equal rights for all, so long as your rights don't intrude on my rights.

Source(s): Ron Paul 2012

I dont eat chik-fil-a for the fact that the owner of chik-fil-a said "proud to not be serving gays" theyre against gays, and I am against chik-fil-a.