Who cares if chick-fil-a doesn't support gays?

I mean really? My aunt (one of my favorite people in the world) is gay.. I have a co-worker who is gay. I really don't care if chick-fil-a doesn't like it. That is their own personal business. That being said... they still have good freakin chicken nuggets, which I will still buy if I feel so inclined. I... show more I mean really? My aunt (one of my favorite people in the world) is gay.. I have a co-worker who is gay. I really don't care if chick-fil-a doesn't like it. That is their own personal business. That being said... they still have good freakin chicken nuggets, which I will still buy if I feel so inclined.

I really am tired of the whole anti-gay thing though... I mean you don't hear people freaking out about all the straight couples who live together out of wedlock... isn't that just as bad??

I am a Christian FYI... I just don't get all the unnecessary judgment.
Update: @Rock... I'm not saying anything about it. I'm simply making a comparison. (i.e. it is also frowned upon in the Christian community). I myself lived with my husband before we were married.