Is there any job at all that I could work at without having to interact with anyone?

I have crippling social anxiety and am on SS disability because of it. I've been a loner all my life. I'm not antisocial or a predator, I'm just very shy. I've had 15+ years of therapy for it, the therapy did a world of good, but did nothing for the social anxiety. I feel I could make a living for myself if I could just be alone with my work. Unfortunately there are no lighthouse keeper jobs anymore, and unlike my grandfather, you can't just buy forty acres, call yourself a farmer, and make it that way either.

Does any job exist where I could just do the work and not have to do what's impossible for me to do: form relationships?

Have you ever thought of becoming a monastic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monastic

any kind of office job probably. I worked part-time as an extra help person. I just scanned papers, stamped, filed, etc. Really boring but rarely talked to anybody b/c there was no need to. My mom works at a warehouse place where she makes sure all the machines are running properly. The thing is, in any job there's going to be coworkers (unless you work online at home), and you have to talk to them at least a little bit so they don't think you're rude or something. I'm kinda shy too, but once you make friends, it gets easier and you're shyness won't be so bad. Hope I helped