How old was I when I was 5?

You were a 49 year old strong independent black women.

Source(s): I was there when you were conceived.

5

5

If you where 5 you where 5 years old.

Source(s): Durr.

About 53, but if you think about physics, you can't be too sure. You see, the theory of Vyacheslav, states that without listening to the great bear, found in Cherokee mythology, age matters not. As Physics state, the common hypotenuse of two icicles must be divisible, by the seventh quadrilateral circle, in the sequence of the Antwan Schmidt pattern of hyperbology. See, when you put this into perspective, it means that you forgot to add in the cosine of the 57th quadrant in the congruent isosceles oval. This tells us that the great bear was correct in proclaiming all spiritual ages of children when they were 5.

Speaking of bears, did you know that bears eat many kinds of berries, including the Himalayan blackberry, the western raspberry, blue elderberry, and coffee berry. The reason for this comes from Hoshiko Matatori's second theory of inflatable flamboyant bubble syndrome, a common syndrome in the northern parts of Kentucky. Hoshiko states that all bears must eat berries that end with the word berry. A serendipitous way to remember this is bearries.

So yeah, you were 53

Source(s): The Theory of Vyacheslav, The Antwan Schmidt Pattern of Hyperbology, Hoshiko Matatori's Second Theory of Inflatable Flamboyant Bubble Syndrome.

im just going to guess that you were 5 when you were 5

• 5 years

60 months

1825 days

43800 hours

268000 minutes

157680000 seconds

or there abouts

Source(s): My Brain

375 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes and about 30 seconds. Or there abouts! ;)

Judging on my knowledge and the information from your question i would have to say that you were 5. Could be wrong though.

• M

u were 4 and 365 days