Who am I to judge other people?

judge people all you want because believe me, everyone is judging you. You have the same rights as anyone else.

Then don't judge people.

You are not to judge people for God is the ultimate judge.

Source(s): Repent of all your sins! Be saved! Yeshua (Jesus) is coming to pick up bride now!! :)

People are not supposed to judge other people, only God can judge. :)

Faith alone in Jesus alone = salvation :)

To be saved all you have to do is believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and accept him into your life. All saved believers are still sinners but when you believe and accept you are forgiven and allowed into the kingdom of God.

Being good, and works do not save, only Jesus saves.

Ephesians 2:8-10

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Romans 4:4-5

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Also See John 3:16-18 :)

Bible

Here is a link that helped me with my salvation, hope this helps you as much as this helped me. :)

http://www.faithalone.org/tracts/ycbs.html

• Josh

Carl Sagan let a tramp into his home when it was snowing outside. I need to start helping people more.

• ?

IDK. Who are you?