Terd asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Does the fact that Chick-Fil-A has recieved so much support prove that most americans HATE gay marriage and...?

...know that it is an embarressing mockery that is being forced on them by the deviants and the liberal elite?

Yes the MAJORITY do NOT like the perverted life style of the swishy gays

• Gaijin

Giving rights to all regardless of sexual orientation or politics is not a deviant act,it's an American thing.No one is forcing you or any one else to marry the same sex.What is interesting is a group of people who feel all should think and live the way they do then protest if any disagree with their view point.Sounds like the making of a totalitarian state to me.

Also interesting is the fact that cons make so much about following the constitution but are ready to deny the freedoms of that constitution to those who don't live their way.

Chick-Fil-A is free to exercise their right to freedom of speech.Now include freedom of choice.

It only proves how easily social conservatives are manipulated into spending money on crappy chicken sandwiches.

• Pat

I don't think that Americans HATE gay marriage. I think we are fed up with the double standards applied by militant homosexuals. They demand their rights to be "out and proud" but yell foul when someone voices an opinion that differs from theirs.

If they want to be gay.... go be gay. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about how I have to accept them as normal.

I would disagree with the word hate.

But I would agree it is an illustration of the REAL grassroots of America.

• Mr.357

No. I would say that it points out that Americans hate liberals.

I believe that it proves that most Americans support freedom of speech and the right of people to voice their opinion, even if you don't agree with that opinion.

Source(s): My working conservative brain.

The one thing about liberal ideas of free speech is that they believe in free speech as long as you agree with them. The second you disagree with them is when your right to free speech ends.

No. Gay hating receiving support in Alabama is nothing to write home about. Polls show most people support gay marriage or gay civil unions.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-4972643-503...

Jesus on gay marriage:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=40433362626...

“Gay marriage won’t lead to dog marriage. It is not a slippery slope to rampant inter-species coupling. When women got the right to vote it didn’t lead to hamsters voting. No court has extended equal protection clauses to salmon.” ~ Bill Maher

“Here’s the thing about rights. They’re not supposed to be voted on. That’s why they call them rights.” ~ Rachel Maddow

##

No, it proves that most Americans believe in free speech, without idiot Mayors threatening them.

Not at all! It just means that we recognize FREE SPEECH when we see it!