A quick question about Amazon Prime?

So I have something that I want to order from Amazon. And I just want to know. Can I sign up for the trial of Amazon Prime, place my order, and then cancel the trial? So I can get the free 2-Day shipping.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

Well, right now Amazon Prime is offering a free one-month trial, so yes, technically you can get free 2-day shipping during the first month of membership and you are free to cancel after that trial. You should note, though, that this free trial is for first-time users only, so you should weigh the benefits and costs of using your free trial now vs. later.

By the way, if you're a student (with a .edu email address, I think), you can sign up for Amazon Student, which gives you the same benefits of an Amazon Prime trial membership for 6 months. It's also cheaper than Amazon Prime if you continue your membership.

• nadia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Yea you can do that... They will offer you 30 day trial and as soon as its over they'll notify you for the trial after which which you can decide on to cancel or preserve... You might also, purchase the product on trial and cancel ceremony after you get your product or when its in the shipment..

• 7 years ago

Well that would be a pretty crappy thing to do. Why don't you just rob a liquor store, thief?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.